aims to promote the following main components:
1) The human wealth, the well-being & growth in Africa, and promoted from Canada:
- Sports, artistic, cultural performances & the talent;
- Individual and collective realizations of those who strive to develop the continent, build a strong future for children, improve the education of young people, promote action plans for a sustainable economic growth and on the demographic dividend including the health & the security.
The exceptional promotion of this first component is done through media events such as the REAL GAINDÉS’ Ceremony: www.africanishstyle.ca/2019-real-gaindes-ceremony.php
2) Material resources of the Africancontinent:
- Sports products & accessories;
- Fashion items, traditional & modern clothing;
- Art & decoration.
EVENTS & MEDIAS
The REAL GAINDÉS'CEREMONY.
They are dedicated professionals, experts in their discipline, a source of inspiration, and role models. Click here for more details.
Recognition as a Remarkable Canadian - Oumar Soumaré - the founder & CEO of Africanish Style - by the Heritage Skills Development Centre (HSDC) in 2021
With a three-decade-long career, the REAL GAINDÉ BAABA MAAL also voiced the Wakandan soundtrack of the movie Black Panther: click on the link for details.
LE "MINDSET" D'UN ENTREPRENEUR AFRICAIN & EFFICACE
Comment fait-il pour développer 1, 2, 3 structures entrepreneuriales à Toronto?
SHOES FRANCE AFRICA
SHOES BURUNDI - KIDS
SHOES CAMEROON - KIDS
REAL GAINDÉ's SHOES
MISCELLANEOUS SHOES: Dress shoes, babouches & more.
BLACKISH PANTHER - model with long sleeves
Shirts & T-shirts / Boubous/ Baye Fall clothes, etc.
Sets: (tunic or dress) + (long loincloth or pants), WAX jackets, boubous, dresses (embroidered, printed fabric, batik, etc.)
African jackets / Boubous/ Anongo & Baye Fall clothes, etc.
PROFESSIONAL & ACADEMIC: Handbags/Satchels/Wallets.
JEWELLERY: Necklaces, bracelets & rings.
AT HOME: Items for the living room, kitchen & bathroom
DECORATION & ART: Drums, paintings, glazed drawings, etc.
SUPPORTING THE COMMUNITY:
RECOGNITION & TESTIMONIALS:
FESTIVALS & EVENTS: